I can’t believe that it’s only a little over 4 weeks left of my maternity leave/ summer vacation! It has been (mostly) so wonderful! I really want to make the most of the time I have left, so I made a list of some end-of-summer goals.
- Make a chalkboard sign for the kitchen
- Redo hall pictures
- Clean out summer clothes
- Put prints in photo album
- Buy blender for baby food making
- Renew blog? Always torn about this! I’m always really into it in the summer, but I tend to fall off in the other seasons.
- Keep running (and lifting and yoga and just fitnessy stuff)
- Get ready to do budget recon in September – I plan on writing down EVERYTHING I buy in the month of September. Oh.my.
- Get a haircut! – I haven’t had one since March!
- Organize school papers/materials that I brought home in April (seems like a lifetime ago)
- Read 2 books for fun
- Eat as much watermelon as possible
- Finish baby book – Yikes! I really fell off the bandwagon with this one. I’m trying to be inspired by Helen’s and finish up Holden’s.
- Get Holden’s school supplies
- Get fitted for a little boy tux for Auntie Brookie’s wedding
- Art Museum Pre-K Day
- Visit Farmer’s Market
- Maybe another fishing trip???
- School shoes!
- Fro-yo date – Mommy & Holden
- Work on baby book
- Outfit for Auntie Brookie’s wedding
- Find some cute clothes to fit this growing baby!
- Review baby food making business – I love this book!
- Baptism and Reception – Planning, Decorating, Cooking, and Enjoying!
- Get everything ready for the daycare transition
Whew! We are going to be busy! Hopefully, there will be some beach days in there as well.
How’s your summer been?
Any last items you want to check off your summer list?
Favorite summer treats?